How can I check the status of my bids?
The status will update in real-time. The types of statuses are:
- Submitted - the bid has been sent to the Creditor but remains open and visible until any action is taken
- Modified - the initial bid has been later modified to a higher or lower price but remains open and visible until any action is taken
- Accepted - either the bid is accepted and we are awaiting receipt of a court-stamped confirmation of filing of the Notice of Transfer, or the bid was countered by the Creditor
- Countered - the Creditor has countered your initial or modified offer and is awaiting your action
- Rejected - either the Creditor has rejected the bid or accepted another offer
- Counter Rejected - either the Creditor has rejected the counter bid or accepted another offer
- Retracted - the bid has been retracted after it was submitted
After the successful purchase of a Claim, it will be visible in the Portfolio.