What happens after I accept an offer?
The closing process can be broken down into the following steps:
1. Buyer has two business days to communicate any additional diligence requests
2. Seller must provide all of the necessary documentation in under seven business days
3. Once the buyer has reviewed the seller’s diligence packet, Xclaim will send a Trade Agreement via DocuSign for completion
4. Buyer will be asked to initiate payment upon contract execution
5. Seller to confirm receipt of funds 6. Xclaim files the transfer of claim with the court